- On-site Boutique.
Helmet and goggles rentals.
- Spacious chalet facing the mountain
- Continuous fire in our stone fireplace
- Complete restaurant offer on site
- Free WIFI
- Option to bring your own lunchbox*
- Rest area outside, with fireplace
- Free parking in our large parking area.
- Lockers ($)
- Helicopter tours ($) during Holidays, school break and all weekends until the end of the season, weather permitting. Contact us for available dates.
Arthur Raymond Sugar Shack
Opening March 3 2018
Open 7 days a week from 11am to 8 pm
Direct access via the Rafting lift for valid ticket holders for the Rafting and Tornado runs, via the Bobsleigh/Vortex360 (close at 5pm) lift or by car.
*No microwaves. Please note that alcohol products, restaurant meals and catered meals are completely forbidden on premises. Small electric appliances such as electric burners, coffee makers and food warmers are also prohibited.