The Glissades des Pays d’en Haut will be ready for their sliding season!
While respecting the recommendations of Public Health and having a great concern for your health and safety, we will soon have the pleasure to welcome you on our site this winter.
Laurentians in orange zone
This level allows us to remain open and welcome visitors from the same region. Inter-regional travel is not recommended. However, this zone allows :
– To offer you access to the chalet to warm you up and to our restaurant service. You must note that the wearing of a mask is mandatory inside.
– To open our boutique so that you can purchase or rent equipment. The equipment is disinfected after each use.
– To use the ski lifts on condition that the sliders using the chairlifts are of the same family bubble. You must keep your distance of 2 meters in the line. Face covering is mandatory for children 3 years old and older.
– A maximum of 6 people per table in the restaurants.
– Our restaurant offer has been reduced to a few of the most popular products and you can still take advantage of our take-out service to eat in your vehicle or outside.
The health and safety of slide staff and visitors remains the priority of Glissades des Pays d’en Haut. Thanks to a dedicated team, we have implemented several measures in line with public health recommendations. These measures will be implemented gradually between now and the opening of the slides. We are making the necessary efforts to contribute to the maximum collective effort to fight the spread of Covid-19.
IMPORTANT! Only customers who have purchased their ticket online in advance or who hold a season pass will be able to access the slides. However, if you have not purchased your tickets online, please note that access to the site may be denied if the parking lot is full or if the maximum capacity established to respect social distancing is reached. Arrive early!
With your help, we are sure that you will enjoy a great time sliding with us!
Glissades des Pays d’en Haut reserves the right to exclude anyone who does not respect the measures