Protect your health and the health of others…
If you or someone in your immediate circle has symptoms related to COVID-19, stay home!
Check our website and social media regularly to follow the evolution of access and opening hours.
Preparation of your visit…
– Inform yourself of the current colour tier level.
– Buy your tickets in advance from our website. https://glissade.ca/en/information/individual-rates/.
– Prepare your snowsuits, lunches, snacks and other items accordingly. Access to the chalet may be limited.
Day of sliding…
– Have an electronic or paper version of your receipt with you.
– 1 designated member of your family unit will go to the outside box office to pick up the tickets.
– Place your tickets in your car and get ready in your vehicle.
– You are now ready to enjoy your day.
On the site…
– Keep 2 meters of distance at all times.
– Follow Public Health guidelines for gatherings.
– Avoid common areas and buildings if not necessary.
– Respect the signs: one-way traffic and line-ups.
– Avoid touching surfaces, even if we have a team dedicated to frequent cleaning.
But above all …
– Have fun
– Take pictures
– Share your experience
– Create memories.
– Escape to the great outdoors
Schedule subject to change…
The season’s schedule is subject to change, don’t forget to check our website or our social media..